Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Goodies and Cards

Christmas is my favorite time of year!  I love the decorations, the hustle and bustle, and of course the food!!!  Every year my team at work gives Christmas gifts to each other... blankets, candles, baked goodies, bottles of wine, etc,.  This year I decided to bake spiced pecans and package them up for my gift.  I was really pleased with the way they turned out... including my homemade tag:)  






I also took a homemade approach to our Christmas cards this year... I purchased the digital file of our card through etsy and then had them printed out at Walgreens.  Total cost for digital file and 65 4x6 prints = $28.  Then I took some scrapbook paper and "make your own invitation" invitations and glued it all together.  I added a bow on some for a little something extra:)  Total cost for 65 Christmas cards was $45.  Not too bad!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved getting your card this year! Our family one is late in coming out this year...Ryan couldn't make it to Thanksgiving and then the photographer left on holiday so they will be mailed closer to end of Jan or Feb...
I love the spiced pecans idea--great thoughtful present...I hope they all appreciated the time you spent making them!

Post a Comment