Thursday, December 30, 2010

Zuppa Toscana

A few weeks ago, on a cold and wet Sunday night, I decided I wanted to try and make a new warm and delicious soup.  I searched the web for different recipes and came across Zuppa Toscana which I have had before at Olive Garden and loved.  My husband had his doubts but the soup turned out so yummy!  B even looked past the onions (which he HATES) and went back for 2nds and 3rds!  Here is the recipe!

Ingredients:


Directions:
  1. 1Cook sausage in a 300°F oven for approximately 30 minutes.
  2. 2Drain sausages on paper towels and cut into slices.
  3. 3Place onions, potatoes, chicken broth, water, garlic in pot, and cook on medium heat until potatoes are done.
  4. 4Add sausage and bacon.
  5. 5Salt and pepper to taste.
  6. 6Simmer for another 10 minutes.
  7. 7Turn to low heat.
  8. 8Add kale and cream.
  9. 9Heat through and serve.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! You're going to love it and have a blast!!! I can't wait to keep up!

Post a Comment