Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot?


I am a little delayed getting this post up... but who am I kidding?  I am always running late!

Happy New Years to all!  What a great year 2010 was!  I got married!!!!  I cannot wait to see what B, Pretty, Briggster & I get ourselves into this year:)

I was so excited to get to ring the new year in with old friends!  I have known some of these people for almost 10 years now!  What a treat to share life with such wonderful friends!  They have known me through my good moments and some that were not so good... and 10 years later they still love me!

Me and B... LOVE HIM!

Oh Boys...

LOVE!!!  We all lived on the same floor our freshman year in college... 10 years ago in August!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Still loving him:)

The next day the girls had New Years Day Brunch...perhaps an annual tradition???

As for resolutions???  I have never been one to get into resolutions but I do have some suggestions for myself in 2011:

1. Don't sweat the small stuff
2. Eat right & take care of your body... this is the only one your getting
3. Snuggle with B often
4. Make more time for creativity
5. Cook

Happy 2011 everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment