Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With Strings...

...these are a few of my favorite things!!!  I am not sure how to categorize my style... it's a little Pottery Barn meets Restoration Hardware meets my Mother.  And below are some inspiration pieces that I dream about.


Oh how I love framed maps...
these 2 are also HUGE which makes them even BETTER



Don't you love how clean and relaxing this looks... and the lamps are to die for!


Huge mirror... don't mind if I do!  And the chandelier can come too!


 This my bedroom inspiration... so nice and calming...
and I love the hat rack above the bed!


Love this headboard... I am currently trying to figure out how to make one:)
And If B would let me cut out walls and add floor to ceiling windows
I would so do it!!!


These wood floors would make my footsies so happy...
I just love the rustic look to them!

When I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I am in the midst of making an upholstered headboard with nail trim...I will let you know how it turns out. DIY blogs make it look super easy!

Anonymous said...

i love the big maps too! you can get a decently cheap one at ikea http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70119430 frame it on a DIY style and get a similar look :) it doesn't quite have the vintage look to it...i wonder if you could use a light stain and wipe it over the canvas to 'antique' it...

Post a Comment