Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

I grew up with snowy winters 
and I will admit that the lack of snow we get in Nashville does make me sad.  

So I was so excited when we got snow again
 for the 3rd time this year!  

Of course it doesn't bring the same excitement that 
getting off of school 
and spending the day with friends sledding did... 
but it still made my heart happy!  

And to make it even better, 
it just happens to be one of the 
Handsome Pup's favorite things !
(Sorry Pretty wasn't here and I don't have any other
children to photograph...so pup it is!)

He always takes a few minutes before really jumping in...

Staring from the deck at the fun below...

Finally getting down and playing!

And I couldn't get him to come back inside...

And for all of you wondering...
Yes, I am that girl who dresses up her dog:)

No comments:

Post a Comment